Sunday, September 4, 2011

Ngog happy to swap Liverpool for Bolton

Former Liverpool striker David Ngog is delighted with his move to Bolton Wanderers.

Owen Coyle's successes with Jack Wilshere and Daniel Sturridge over the last two seasons have not gone unnoticed by the France Under-21 international, who too hopes to develop his game.
"The club is ambitious and has been constantly improving over the last few years, and I am happy to be part of that," Ngog told the club's official website.
"There is some good quality in the squad and I will try my best to add something extra to the team, and bring my experiences with Liverpool to the team.
"The gaffer makes decisions on who plays and I respect that. I'm ambitious and want to be on the pitch every week and show what I'm capable of."

No comments:

Post a Comment